From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 09/12/2013  10:10 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] New Terms of Service for Facebook- Translation needed

I'm beginning to not to blame FB as much as the attorneys. It's supposed to be a free forum to share ideas and information, but with each revision of the Fine Print, it's becoming vague and all encompassing. I feel like it's bait and switch right under my nose, but I might be wrong. I like the idea of sharing with people who want to know what my work is doing, but I'm not sure I comprehend the price.....

Anyway, I thank you others who help explain!
ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325