You can add PROJECTS and upload images in LinkedIn!
It's not a scrolling blog like FB though!

-------- Original message --------
From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 09/12/2013 6:45 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] New Terms of Service for Facebook- Translation needed

Is LinkedIn set up for this? I have an account, but haven't updated it in a while, and don't know if it can share images in the same manner
L..

_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Sep 12, 2013, at 3:40 PM, Smith Will (Toowong) wrote:

Thanks Bruce. Yes, I’m interested in something similar to facebook to keep in touch with people, where they treat their customers better.
Cheers,
              Will

Will Smith
Projet Officer (Botanical Imaging)
Queensland Herbarium
Science Delivery
Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha
Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066