I know this is so horrible. I didn't realize how horrible till I put the news on this morning and they did fly overs.

This happened in Vermont a couple years ago but probably not at the level it is happening in Colorado.

I also wish all our Colorado members and other there well and hope they can put things back together.

Take care,

Tricia Cassady, President
GNSI-New England Chapter