Cheryl McCutchan, who lives in Boulder,  wrote to me saying they are OK, but ..."It is pretty crazy here right now!  Streets were rivers, roads are gone.  Most of the people we know (including us)  had water in our basements.  Some were much worse than others.  We seemed to have only lost the carpets, baseboards and a bit of the drywall. We're high enough on a bluff that we didn't have a raging river close to us."

Sounds horrible.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325