Well, after several years of use, the alarm clock did seem to show some wear and tear. After all, I picked the most annoying one.
Did I day it was all the way across the room?

I bought one of those expensive, elaborate ergonomic chairs, but it is the most uncomfortable thing no matter how many adjustments. Finally it froze and won't adjust any more. The best chair I found was a simple Costco office chair, up and down, up and down adjustable back, nice cushion, and it needed a wee bit of lumbar, so I just bought one with velcrow to stay in place. The foot rest allows me to have the chair the right height, yes. Small things, but important, like Will says.

I did place the tablet in my lap and it was enlightening. Any small change will use different muscles, so it was a good exercise. I will continue to experiment, and thank you for your suggestion.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325