OH, that bit. I thought you were talking about the "lower" edge, toward the body.
Yes, the apple one has a ridge along the back on the side (not quite half-inch dep), which raises the "top" off the desk. (geesh can I make this any harder?) makes so much more sense now...

SO, the keyboard covers the tablet, partly, maybe about. about 3" deep? You said you had a large Intuos Pro, and designated the working space about 2/3 of the tablet. THat makes sense.

Ok, now I need to research that tray that Britt uses. I may not get the large Pro. I'm still processing info.

Super thanks for the clarification.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325