From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Monday, 16 September 2013 11:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Flooding in Colorado

Cheryl McCutchan, who lives in Boulder,  wrote to me saying they are OK, but ..."It is pretty crazy here right now!  Streets were rivers, roads are gone.  Most of the people we know (including us)  had water in our basements.  Some were much worse than others.  We seemed to have only lost the carpets, baseboards and a bit of the drywall. We're high enough on a bluff that we didn't have a raging river close to us."

Sounds horrible.

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. They may only be used for the purposes for which they were supplied. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, downloading, printing or photocopying of the contents of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited.
The privilege of confidentiality attached to this message and attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.

Please note: the Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts carries out automatic software scanning, filtering and blocking of E-mails and attachments (including emails of a personal nature) for detection of viruses, malicious code, SPAM, executable programs or content it deems unacceptable. All reasonable precautions will be taken to respect the privacy of individuals in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld). Personal information will only be used for official purposes, e.g. monitoring Departmental Personnel's compliance with Departmental Policies. Personal information will not be divulged or disclosed to others, unless authorised or required by Departmental Policy and/or law.