Thanks so much, Clara.
It's very much appreciated.

I think the touch characteristics added a lot to the decision.
I am also swayed by the higher resolution and sensitivity. All of these are improvements over my Graphire 2.....

I found a place where academic discounts apply, recommended by Wacom salesperson.

Thanks!
linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325