Thought that might be the case!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Bartrug
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 4:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [SCIART] OT: need an entomologist

  The lad is naturally curious -- intensely so -- but we haven't failed to feed that attribute of his.

  :)

  On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 1:25 PM, carolyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Ahh- I see.  So the hairs or setae were really long? It isn't very big then. What mystery!

    How nice to see the young ones interested in nature-don't suppose you had anything to do with that!

    Carolyn