Do you have a due date?
ta
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Sep 19, 2013, at 8:42 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

Break out the scanner and those summer sketchbooks! We are looking for sketchbook images to include in upcoming issues of the Journal; no guarantees of when your work will appear, but we'll be happy to have several on hand. Nature art of course, or sketches from your travels, a bit of whimsey, whatever you have.

PLEASE:
1] DO NOT send attachments in reply to this email, the listserv does not accept attachments.

2] DO contact me first before you send the images, at [log in to unmask]

3] DO prepare high-res (300 dpi or better) files, we won't print 72 dpi 2x2 thumbnails. If you have questions or are in doubt about size or resolution, ask me first. Jpegs are fine if they are high res.

4] DO include captions with very brief descriptions of what we are seeing (who? what? when? where? why?), and a little paragraph about yourself. Keep it simple and short, this is about the images and not the text! We will try to include the bio information if we have space.

5] DO accept our thanks for your contribution!

Regards,
Gail
(on behalf of the Journal Team)

--