I've seen a bumper sticker Save the TaTas, with a pink ribbon, but don't think it has anything to do with buses.

L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Sep 19, 2013, at 3:30 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

TaTa is also the name of India's biggest motor vehicle producer.  I just googled that, but do remember seeing "TaTa" on the front of buses.