A once popular English acronym was "TTFN" ("ta ta for now") -- from the
Tommy Handley radio program "ITMA"

Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, B.C. Canada               Phone
V5A 1S6                                  778-782-3461