A once popular English acronym was "TTFN" ("ta ta for now") -- from the Tommy Handley radio program "ITMA"

Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician† † † † † † † †
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive† † † ††
Burnaby, B.C. Canada† † † † † † †† Phone†
V5A 1S6† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † 778-782-3461