Hi All:
what is your preferred way to display images on a Kindle or Tablet?
I have a Kindle Fire and want to take to an event. I wondered if it should be just a single PDF file, and then one can just flip through the "pages"?

I see where one CAN upload PDF files, but don't know if it's got Reader to run it, or if it thinks it's going to run off the web... haven't thought about that. I SURE don't want to rely on WiFi....

I know I need to experiment, but the work has hit the fan right now, and I appreciate your thoughts.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325