OH, yeah, it's got one of those.... I haven't read the instructions on that... (or much yet). To view them, do you just touch it and each new image opens? or can you scroll through?
I shall have to look up what the best resolution is. Can you zoom in on your images?

Super thanks, it's very much appreciated.

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615