Chuck,

Thanks for the reference, as it sounds like an interesting volume.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Benedict, Chuck A -FS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I apologize for joining this conversation this late.  That said, I do have something to offer.

I recently produced a book, Rare, Declining, and Poorly Know Butterflies and Moths (Lepidoptera) of Forests and Woodlands in the Eastern United States, for US Forest Service.  The lead authority/author, Dale Shweitzer (Port Norris, NJ) is the guy you ought to be asking to identify this critter.  Coauthors are Marc C. Minno and David Wagner.

Dale’s contact email address”  [log in to unmask].

Hope he can help.

Chuck