hmmm. I didn't receive Britt's email, but it's threaded under yours...

THank you both!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Sep 10, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

I have a portable jobbie like the one Britt mentioned, and about that cost.  I bought it to load programs into my netbook?  It works quite well and powers off the USB port.  You shouldn't have any trouble finding one.  The one I bought is by I/O Magic, but there's many others.