THank you, Britt, I appreciate it. I assume a "brick" means a large box that houses it? It has a really thin profile and no separate elec cord.
I'm a bit flummoxed by the reviews, almost 50/50 pro and really con. I like Apple products, but guess I should think about extended warranty with any device designed to be portable. This one will not be portable.

Thanks to everyone.
Best,
Britt
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC