Linda,

Good points raised in the ASMP notes, read the black on white link.  Although my images are 72 dpi without the  and date across the image.  I may remove them, imbed the data and place the  across the image.  This may be the best way, or just not place any images on Facebook at all.

Is this company treating us right?  Time to just go to our web pages only for showing images.  Need to check with Linkedin as well.

Thanks for this info!

"OC" Carlisle