I was wondering the same thing Linda.  Holly

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All:
I wondered if the new Terms of Service by Facebook, that went into effect on Sep 5th, have any consequences for artists. I received a link from a photographer's organization, and just wondered if anyone on the listserv has given this any analysis.

I know quite a few nature artists who regularly post on Facebook, and have a huge following, and a lot of sales. But I just wonder about the safety of the images, etc. Who has time to go to law school to comprehend all this...
Just wondering.

http://asmp.org/fb-tos#.Ui9hi7zHRGT

Cheers,
Linda