Hi Linda,

My only tip is silver jewelry wire and a mechanical pencil, it won't feel like graphite but she'll have a good grip.

All best,
Cat

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All;
I have a friend who is interested in Silverpoint. She would like to talk/write to someone who has done it before, to ask a few questions before she jumps in.

If you have the time and desire to communicate with her, please write me off-list.
It would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615

Cat Wilson

Cat Wilson Art
Design . Illustration . Art
Astoria, NY
catwilsonart.com

~When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitches to everything in the universe.
~John Muir