Phone: (07) 38969508

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Holly Butlett
Sent: Friday, 13 September 2013 12:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] New Terms of Service for Facebook- Translation
needed

Thanks Bruce.  Very interesting content.  Holly

On Sep 11, 2013 7:28 PM, "Bruce Bartrug" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jesus, some people can complain about anything.  Remind me not to send
you anymore links.

This, Then, from SCIART's token redhead

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Holly Butlett <[log in to unmask]>