Thanks Bruce. Yes, I'm interested in something similar to facebook to
keep in touch with people, where they treat their customers better.

Cheers,

              Will

Will Smith

Projet Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508