Hi there OC:

I got your message.
Thanks for responding.
I've been using a small tablet for 10 years +, but only over the last two have I developed a "hand" that is close to my own drawing hand on paper.
Since my tablet is small, I'm not sure I can use it in my lap.  By placing it in my lap, I'm not sure more pressure will be put on my wrist (because it's hanging out in space). I'm doing quite controlled, precise drawing strokes, and moving only my fingers for control. But if it were resting on my leg that might take the strain, if the tablet doesn't slide off my lap. But before I poo-poo the idea, I will try it working on something. Nothing quite like being proved wrong, eh? I AM interested in less pain....

And the high-end tablets have more sensitivity and resolution, so this is all good information.

Ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325