Hi Chris:

I think I, too would only use a portion of the large tablet, so I'm looking at the Small or Medium ones. The price may sway my decision, but it's early days yet.
Does the placement of your keyboard above your tablet require reaching? or it is placed where your wrist can rest on a surface. You mentioned no "long reaches".  I use gel cushions for both the keyboard and mouse and sometimes the tablet. I'd appreciate a picture of your setup. I am curious about the "reach".

In the reviews, some folks report that the newest tablets are so easy to touch, they often change things too easily and are annoying. What version do you have?
Yes, the navigation wheel sounds like it can be programmed for the things I use most.

It makes lots of sense, thank you for your help.
Very much appreciated,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325