I had an ergonomic expert look at my working environment and she told me
to : sit up straight, have my body close to the desk, keep my mouse or
tablet close to my body, have my elbow at desk height, move the keyboard
away to make room for the mouse/tablet right in front of my body and
have short breaks. I hope that is some help.

Will Smith

Projet Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508