Mary,
Thanks for this input. I've passed your suggestions on to the inquirer.

Best,
Tom

---
Tom Lynch
Associate Professor
Chair, Undergraduate Studies
Editor, *Western American Literature*
Department of English
202 Andrews Hall
P.O. Box 880333
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Lincoln, NE  68588-0333 <[log in to unmask]>
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>
*"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity."
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.*
*
New Books:*
*The Bioregional Imagination: Literature, Ecology,
Place<http://www.ugapress.org/index.php/books/the_bioregional_imagination>
*
*Artifacts & Illuminations: Critical Essays on Loren
Eiseley<http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/product/Artifacts-and-Illuminations,674965.aspx>
*

Homepage <http://english.unl.edu/tlynch2/>
Faculty Page <http://english.unl.edu/faculty/profs/tlynch.html>