Mary,
Thanks for this input. I've passed your suggestions on to the inquirer.

Best,
Tom

---
Tom Lynch
Associate Professor
Chair, Undergraduate Studies
Editor, Western American Literature
Department of English
202 Andrews Hall
P.O. Box 880333
University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Lincoln, NE  68588-0333
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

New Books:

The Bioregional Imagination: Literature, Ecology, Place
Artifacts & Illuminations: Critical Essays on Loren Eiseley

Homepage
Faculty Page