Hello,

We all know that when a collection gets to a certain point of "fullness"
it begins to be very time consuming to add new material. However, does
anyone know of a publication that addresses this? Something like "when a
collection approaches 90% of capacity, the effort required to add new
material, in terms of the amount of shifting that is required, becomes
suboptimal."  Is there anything citable like that out there?

I would be most grateful if anyone can point me to something like that.

Thanks, and see you all in Austin (I hope).

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Montana Entomology Collection
Marsh Labs, Room 50