Dear Bank Street Friends,

The Willa Cather Foundation is delighted to announce the publication of our 2014 calendar, "A Year with Willa Cather."  It's beautiful--a 11"x12" wall calendar,  with stunning color photos of places important to Cather's life and work. Images of Red Cloud, Jaffrey, Santa Fe, Avignon, the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Mesa Verde, and other sites are accompanied by Cather quotations, and calendar notations indicate dates that were important to Cather.

You're going to want copies of this unique calendar for your own home and/or office, and it also makes a wonderful holiday gift for fellow Cather fans, and an enticing introduction to Cather for new readers.  The cost is a reasonable $15, and all profits support the invaluable work of the Cather Foundation.  An order form is attached.

The calendar is a limited edition, so be sure to send your order now, while copies are still available.  As always, we're grateful for your loyal support.  And we're certain that you're going to love this calendar!

Thanks and best wishes,

Ann Romines
    for the Publications Committee, Willa Cather Foundation