Greetings all!

As some of you have heard, I recently moved into a new lovely house. As
such, there is ROOM for me to properly store my garb. Most of it, I will be
hanging. Some will be folded into dressers (like pants & such).

Here's my question - If hanging in a closet (or portable closet/wardrobe)
what is the most effective way to keep moths, bugs, etc. away? Cedar
blocks? Are there specific types to use or buy? I do most of my shopping on
Amazon, so specific details are appreciated. :-)

Also - any other discussion regarding storage of garb, veils, hats, etc is
appreciated. It's mostly linen, with just a few pieces of silk and wool.

Thanks, all!

In Service,

Eowyth