Happy Friday, everyone!

This is just a reminder that if you have a YOUTH (17 & under) that is
interested in the Equine 101 for Youth (10 am) class being held this
weekend at Vertigo, remember that they need to have closed-toe shoes.

If you have a Youth (17 - *5*) that is interested in the Equine 102 for
Youth class (1 pm), they will need closed-toe shoes AND A helmet. THIS IS
NOT A PONY RIDE, but if your youth is interested in seriously authorizing
for equestrian, they must be wearing closed toe shoes and an acceptable *
riding* helmet (bike helmets and the like do not count.)

Please be sure that you *and they* have read over the handbook (
http://www.calontirequestrian.org/images/forms/Calontir%20Kingdom%20Equestrian%20Handbook%208-7-13.pdf).
Minor specific information starts on page 6, Section B, but all information
is important.

If you are an Adult that is interested in the Equine classes for Adults
(after youth classes) - closed-toe shoes are recommended. Be sure that you
have read the handbook.

If you have any questions, I will be available tonight (on site) to answer
any questions you may have.

Thanks, all! Heading out soon and am looking forward to a fun weekend. :)
Feel free to come find me this evening with any questions or concerns.

In Service,

Eowyth (& Kacey!)