 More from your Crown Autocrat:

Please remember a few site rules:

Site is Fully DRY and Non-Smoking. This includes the grounds also (If need
be, you are allowed to smoke in your own vehicle, or across the street)

Feast is being catered. No need for feast gear. Please though, bring a mug
for water.

There are no live weapons allowed on site. Please leave any personal steel
at home. Provisions have been made for Crown.

If the combatants would like to shower after the tourney there are showers
available.

If you would like to use the pool (lap and fun pool) / pool tables/ air
hockey/ table tennis. Please bring a swimsuit and towel for the pool. There
is an additional charge to use the rest of the site. We have been
discounted for a day fee (at the moment I do not have that handy but will
get it here later).

If there are any questions/comments/concerns please contact me off list :

Thanks

Anne

PS please share this!!!