Boosting the signal...

-- Logan --

Greetings Citizens of Calontir from Almedha, the Merchant Wrangler for Kris
Kinder.

There are 33 days until the deadline for Merchant Registration, if you
would like to have a space at Kris Kinder. Spaces are filling up fast and
we are over 75% full. If you are planning on registering, please do so
soon.

Also, just a gentle reminder that if you have registered but not paid,
please do so sooner rather than later so that I can guarantee you a spot.
If you have registered or paid and not heard from me, please contact me
right away.

Please feel free to cross post this to other lists.

http://kriskinder.bfs-kc.org/

Alhedha