This is just a reminder that Mag Mor is challenging the populace of
Calontir to spend the hour between two and three o'clock being in persona.
This is a way to enhance our medieval experience--remember, you can still
talk about your work (be careful of using modern terms), your family and
friends, the weather and many other subjects.  Just try to be your SCA
self.  Stay in first person--don't talk about what "they did in
period"--say, "I was taught the proper way to do this."
This is not an easy challenge, but it could be worth our while to try to
create a more medieval feeling at our events.

Best of luck,
Natalya