It has always been one of my favorite songs as well.  I had very talented
champions.
Elspeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Kat Johnson
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Beautiful voice, beautiful song!

There are a couple of individuals who sing a particular song that I've
fallen head over heals for. So much so, that I pester them each event I see
them at to sing for me. I'm usually lucky enough to get to hear it before
the end of the event each time and I leave happy with the chorus of that
hauntingly beautiful song playing in my head for a few days afterwords. This
Gryphon's, I forgot to even ask due to staying a bit on the busy side. To my
very happy surprise, one of the three singers of this melody came to the
campfire and blessed us with her flowing and tantalizing voice and sang this
song for everybody. Thank you Ishmala!!!! Some day, I would love the words
to the song that you, Tyrique, and Jawhar have enchanted me with so that I
may be able to sing more to Teresa when I get home beyond the verse, "Look
to the East". Thank you, thank you, thank you, for such beautiful lasting
memories!

A very lucky girl,
Quiteria

Sent from my iPhone