As I was saying... the smoke is very acrid and folks would complain at a
place like Lilies.  I just checked and none of my charcoal pics are
posted so over the next couple of weeks I will make a facebook album of
them.  I am creating a 1/4 acre area for all sorts of medieval fire work
on my acreage, but no one around where I live is interested enough to
drive 35 miles to help or be involved.  BTY the haystack was the most
fun.  It repeatedly and rhythmically blew smock rings except they
weren't SMOKE rings they were rings of FIRE.  It was also the most work
(bigger) and the most desperate when it collapse leaving gaps to be
sealed to prevent it from sucking in oxygen and burning completely up.