There are a couple of individuals who sing a particular song that I've fallen head over heals for. So much so, that I pester them each event I see them at to sing for me. I'm usually lucky enough to get to hear it before the end of the event each time and I leave happy with the chorus of that hauntingly beautiful song playing in my head for a few days afterwords. This Gryphon's, I forgot to even ask due to staying a bit on the busy side. To my very happy surprise, one of the three singers of this melody came to the campfire and blessed us with her flowing and tantalizing voice and sang this song for everybody. Thank you Ishmala!!!! Some day, I would love the words to the song that you, Tyrique, and Jawhar have enchanted me with so that I may be able to sing more to Teresa when I get home beyond the verse, "Look to the East". Thank you, thank you, thank you, for such beautiful lasting memories!

A very lucky girl,
Quiteria

Sent from my iPhone