It was a dished piece of metal held up with coat-hanger wire made into a
stand like they held old cast iron kettles and we melted resin in it.
Not at this point of much use and more of a personal experiment.

I will send you the write up but I am a teacher not a writer and for me
the issues are always in the details.  What this usually means is it is
an unpublishable copyright nightmare.