It was a dished piece of metal held up with coat-hanger wire made into a stand like they held old cast iron kettles and we melted resin in it.á Not at this point of much use and more of a personal experiment.

I will send you the write up but I am a teacher not a writer and for me the issues are always in the details.á What this usually means is it is an unpublishable copyright nightmare.á