Take a couple of those cedar blocks your getting for the moths,and a sharp
utility knife (or similar blade); whittle up a couple of cups worth of
chips, add to your favorite potpourri mix put into small to medium sachet
bags/gauze bags, tea balls, etc.. Now you have something to stuff inside
your footwear, draws, hang from clothes hangers, what have you. Change the
contents out every 3 to 6 months to retain potency. This will work for bug
control as well as odor; for really offensive odor problems, sprinkle in
some baking soda and mint flakes. If the odor is due to excessive moisture
make some separate sachets using cedar & white pine saw dust (1:1) with
corn starch or coarse corn meal in a finer weave bag. Change the moisture
bags monthly at least.

ISD,
Ld Russell O'The Bushes                                  Russ Myrick
Barony of the Lonely Tower                                Bushman Leathers
& Crafts
Kingdom of Calontir                                           3404 Briar
Oak St
[log in to unmask]                             Bellevue, NE 68123
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BushmanLeathers       1-402-812-7093
https://plus.google.com/b/115884199687549415224/115884199687549415224/about/p/pub