Passing along. Master Eadward got a shout out...yay!

Jibra'il.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Krege, Barbara B*
Date: Friday, October 4, 2013
Subject: [outlands] Battlemoor IV Youth Activities Thank You Letter
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Krege, Barbara B"

**

 ** **Greetings to the great populace of the Outlands, ****

** **

A special welcome to our six new Pages in the Outlands Academy of Pages —
Morgan of Dragonsspine, 11 (Dragonsspine), Elanor of Dragonsspine, 7
(Dragonsspine), Gavin of al-Barran, 8 (al-Barran), Isibel Sullivan, 13
(Caerthe), Morgan Magnus, 9 (Caerthe), and Auryn, 10 (Caer Galen).  We now
have 50 Pages in our ****Page** ** Academy****!  Congratulations to the
Battlemoor IV Youth Champions – *Youth Swords:  ***Ravi**, 6 (Caerthe),
Ethan Robertson, 11 (Dragonsspine) and Fionn, 14 (al-Barran).  *Youth
Rapier:  *Fionn, 14 (al-Barran) and Ahnaka, 12 (Ansteorra).  *Archery Fun
Shoot: *Antonia Medici, 14 (Araquelle).  *A&S Seige*:  Dolce Medici, 11
(Araquelle) and Ahnaka, 12 (Ansteorra).    ****

** **

Adam ben Avram, 14 (Caerthe) was recognized as the Outstanding Page for
Battlemoor IV for his service as a town crier and help with garbage
pick up,and also teaching and running Youth Swords, Bocce and Kubb
activities.
There were many youth who also worked tirelessly for many hours running
list cards, helping at the hydration station, running errands, helping with
set up in their camps, helping teach the younger children, and helping us
at Youth Hall.  They included Adam ben Avram, 14 (Caerthe), Keith d’Amour,
13 (al-Barran), Ian, 11 (Fontaine), Morgan, 9 (Caerthe), Alexandra, 12
(Windkeep), ****Aurora****, 12 (Caerthe), Josie, 8* *(Caerthe) and
Stephanie, 8 (Caerthe).  **

** **

A very special thank you to THL Maria Abramsdottir, Dean of the Outlands
Academy of Pages and B. IV Youth Activities Deputy, who helped with the
scheduling and obtaining of teachers, taught classes at B.IV, and who works
hard for our Pages all year!  It is not easy keeping track of the paperwork
for our Pages and all of their classes and activities.  The Outlands
Academy of Pages is now open to all Outlands youth, who have completed the
first grade or are older.  For information about the ****Page** **Academy***
* and enrollment forms, please contact THL Maria at
[log in to unmask]<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
.  A very special thank you also to Lady Dana Ivarsson (al-Barran), B.IV
Youth Activities Deputy, who spent many hours helping with the youth
activities, donated prizes and fabric, and provided transportation for our
supplies, and to Dawn Schadue (Nahrun Kabirun) who spent many hours helping
with youth activities and donated prizes for the youth.  We are delighted
that Master Angus Reid MacFarlane (Fontaine) has agreed to become the
Outlands Page Academy Web Minister!****

** **

Many wonderful people contributed with gifts, materials, equipment, snacks,
support, transportation of our supplies and equipment, and teaching at our
classes and activities for the youth at Battlemoor IV.  When you see them,
please say thanks!  Their Royal Majesties, Kyng Boleslav III and
Cwene* *Astridr,
donated a wonderful, wooden chest filled with period games.  Herr Wilhelm
Meis (Dragonsspine) made and donated to the Kingdom a wonderful Kubb set,
and Kubb became a big hit with old and young alike playing on Saturday and
Sunday.  Herr Wilhelm also taught modern and period chess, which inspired
the youth to play chess for many, many hours.  Lady Cahan O’Suil (Caerthe)
provided ice and water, Master Adam Stedefast (al-Barran) lent his bocce
set, parents donated ice and water, Lord Faelan O’Lachain of Galway
(Caerthe) donated prizes, the Merchant Aurora Moon donated drawstring cloth
bags to all youth swords tourney participants and 10 gift bags of assorted
trinkets, the Famers Market (Albuquerque) donated a box of apples, an
Elementary School in Albuquerque donated laminating services, THL Hannah
d’Avilla (Caerthe) donated fabric, Fleeta Scholl donated 20 gift bags, Don
Tristan Grey donated eight rapier youth swords and daggers, Lady Lukka
(al-Barran) donated fabric and trim, Master Thorsin donated felt, THL
Ailinn Shadowfox (Hawks Hollow) made and gave archery tassels to all youth
who participated in the archery fun shoot, Lady Felicita Medici (Aarquelle)
donated fabric and notions, Baron Sabastian Taylor of
Dragonstrod<http://wimble.outlandsheralds.org/individual_record.php?PersonID=2347>(al-Barran)
and
the Barony of al-Barran transported youth supplies, Isabel la Biche d’Hiver
(Caerthe) transported people and supplies on site during the rain, and
Master Llywus ap Alan (Bryngolau) created and posted daily Youth Schedules.
We also really appreciated the help and support with our youth classes and
activities from Dawn Schadue (Nahrun Kabirun), Lady Cahan O’Suil (Caerthe),
Kira (Caerthe), Lady Adela de Renarde (al-Barran), and Lady Isabella
Richardi (Caerthe).****

* *

Over 50 youth had fun and learned in our classes and activities, which
included Period Songs (THL Jayne Barber, al-Barran and Lady Lukka,
al-Barran), Youth Swords Fun at the Castle (Lord Faelan O’Lachain of
Galway, Caerthe), Chess and Kubb (Herr Wilhlem, Dragonsspine), an Artisans
Lane Tour and Practical Sewing class (Lady Felicita Medici, Aarquelle),
Sewing Pouches and Feast/Tavern Dice Games (THL Maria Abramsdottir,
Fontaine), Calligraphy (Lady Cadlae Horsey, Aarquelle), Brick Stitch and
Fabric Buttons classes (THL Alamanda de la Roca, Fontaine, and THL Isabella
di Francesco Ambrosini, Fontaine), Forging (Master Wilelm the Smith),
Awards, Titles and Precedence (Master Adam Stedefast, al-Barran),
Woodworking (Master Eadward Boicewright, Calontir, and Mistress Matilda de
Seton, Caer Galen), Youth Rapier Class and Tourney (Don Tristan Grey,
Caerthe, Mistress Gwen Cat, Caerthe, Dona Tatiana Bonacieux, Caer Galen,
THL Thalia Ruggenall, Caerthe, and Lady Cahan, Caerthe), the Stags Bloods
Battle with the Youth at the Castle (Lord Rowland of Lincolnshire,
Drygestan), Archery class and Archery Fun Shoot (THL Ailinn Shadowfox,
Hawks Hollow), and Youth Swords Class & Tourney, Bocce, and Kubb (Adam ben
Avram, 14, Caerthe).****

** **

And a very, very special thank you to the Baronies of the Outlands, who at
Battlemoor IV, agreed to help the Outlands Academy of Pages with the
financing needed to purchase antique gold metal medallions and materials
for our Pages and the Page Academy – a dream we have had since the
inception of the Outlands Page Academy!****

** **

To everyone named above, on behalf of all the children, youth and teens
attending Battlemoor, our most heartfelt thanks for your wonderful
generosity and support!****

** **

THL Jayne Barber, Battlemoor IV Coordinator of Youth Activities, ****

THL Maria Abramsdottir, Dean of the Outlands ****Academy** of **
Pages****and B.IV Deputy for Youth Activities,
****

and Lady Dana Ivarsson, B.IV Deputy for Youth Activities

[Feel free to forward this email to other discussion lists.  THL Jayne
Barber]

 __._,_.___
to sender <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dRe%3A%20Battlemoor%20IV%20Youth%20Activities%20Thank%20You%20Letter');>
to group <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dRe%3A%20Battlemoor%20IV%20Youth%20Activities%20Thank%20You%20Letter');>
 Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlands/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZTlibWRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQ1ODM0OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzgwODY5NzQz>
 Messages
in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlands/message/54732;_ylc=X3oDMTM1dTBkajV1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQ1ODM0OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDNTQ3MzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzgwODY5NzQzBHRwY0lkAzU0NzMy>(1)
Recent Activity:

 SCA Kingdom of the Outlands -- http://www.outlands.org -- This is an
Un-Official list not owned or administred by the Kingdom of the Outlands or
the Society for Creative Anachronism Inc.
 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dChange+Delivery+Format:+Traditional');>,
Daily Digest <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dEmail+Delivery:+Digest');> •
Unsubscribe <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dUnsubscribe');> • Terms of
Use <http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> • Send us
Feedback <javascript:_e({},
'cvml',
[log in to unmask]\x3dFeedback+on+the+redesigned+individual+mail+v1');>
   .