Forwarded to BFS and its cantons, and to email lists for groups in Kansas.

In service,
Dorcas

A reminder from Their Majesties Calontir.
Please share with all appropriate lists.

In Service,
Baroness Rebecca Beaumont
Chamberlain for King Damien and Queen Issabell
Greetings,

This is just a reminder that letters of intent from all Combatants and Consorts who which to enter Our Crown Tournament need to be received by Us ([log in to unmask]) and Our Kingdom Seneschal, Master  Murdoch ([log in to unmask]) no later than October 20, 2013.

In addition to proof of your valid SCA membership and a copy of your modern identification, we will require the following to be included within your Letter of Intent:
1. an introduction of yourself and your consort;
2. a brief explanation of your SCA resume; and
3. a listing of the events you attended in the last twelve months.

While prowess is important on the tournament field, so too is an understanding and appreciation of the arts and sciences around us.  Therefore, please be aware, both fighter and consort entering Our Tournament will each need to bring an A&S project, which was completed within the last year.  (Due to site restrictions, your A&S entry can not be a weapon or alcoholic beverages.) The project will be presented with you during the morning procession.  We then ask that you leave your items out for display during the day, for the rest of the populace to enjoy and appreciate.  If for some reason your project is not able to be displayed itself, photographic documentation of your project will be accepted.

Long Live Calontir!
King Damien & Queen Issabell