Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen!

As many of you are aware, Fyrdman Robert of Shrouesbury
recently lost his battle to cancer.  Robert
was hospitalized for five months before his passing, which has left his widow,
Lady Emma bat Avraham, with a significant amount of medical bills.  To help with this, their Calontir family will
be sponsoring a silent auction at Kris Kinder.  The proceeds will be split, at Lady Emma’s request, between paying
Robert’s medical bills and donating to the Humane Society, which was Robert’s
charity of choice.  If you have items to
donate or are willing to spare a few dollars to help out one of our own, please
feel free to contact me (Juliana della Rena, mka Megan Dittmann) by email at [log in to unmask] or via
pm on facebook.

Thank you all in advance for your generosity!  And please feel free to cross post this
message!