Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen!

As many of you are aware, Fyrdman Robert of Shrouesbury recently lost his battle to cancer.  Robert was hospitalized for five months before his passing, which has left his widow, Lady Emma bat Avraham, with a significant amount of medical bills.  To help with this, their Calontir family will be sponsoring a silent auction at Kris Kinder.  The proceeds will be split, at Lady Emma’s request, between paying Robert’s medical bills and donating to the Humane Society, which was Robert’s charity of choice.  If you have items to donate or are willing to spare a few dollars to help out one of our own, please feel free to contact me (Juliana della Rena, mka Megan Dittmann) by email at [log in to unmask] or via pm on facebook.

Thank you all in advance for your generosity!  And please feel free to cross post this message!