Guillaume,

The measurement of determining the curve is called a diopter. I don't know the formula to determine the exact parabolic curve you may want, but Master Craig might be able to point you in the correct direction. Mundanely he is an Eye Doctor (I can't remember if he's an Optometrist, or an Ophthalmologist). He ought to know those formulae or be able to point you in the direction for them.

Lief

P.s. If nobody pipes up with his contact info, I think I know who might have it. PM me in that circumstance. Hope this helps.