Yes, Kingdom A&S/Trilevels will be held in Vatavia March 22, 2014!

For those who are new to Calontir, or new to the Arts & Sciences, or just
curious about things.

The Kingdom Arts and Sciences Championship is one of the few true
competitions that we hold in Calontir in that entrants compete against each
other and a "winner" is determined. In order to enter, you must bring THREE
entries in three different categories. This is meant to show your breadth
of skill. (The spirit of this is that you will not bring three entries that
are similar, e.g., three written entries or three costuming entries -- even
though there may be three writing or costuming categories available.) All
entries will then be judged face-to-face at the advanced level. Current
criteria are available here: http://artsci.calontir.org/criteria/

On this same day, we also hold Trilevels. For this, an entrant chooses to
be judged at the novice, intermediate, or advanced level and competes only
against themselves/the criteria -- that is, no winner is determined. The
different levels of criteria can also be seen here:
http://artsci.calontir.org/criteria/ There is no requirement for how many
entries you have, and you can enter more than once -- at different levels
(to a maximum of 4 entries).

Also, it's a great time to see all the cool stuff that the Kingdom is
working on/doing. I find that it's different when you get to see three
things that the championship entrants are working on -- each entrant can
really showcase their stuff. And being able to choose your level makes some
people more comfortable about entering.

Get started now, I hope to see a bunch of you there!

Maerwynn
--
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir