Forwarded by request.  -Sofya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Subject: [ns-moneyer] Can you pass this along?
To: [log in to unmask]

 Hello,

This is last minute for a variety of reasons but Master Bartnel and I want
to invite people to an impromptu Moneyer’s Workshop at the RUSH: Heralds
and Horses event in the Canton of Axed Root (Ames, Iowa).  We would
appreciate it if you would pass this on to your local group lists and
anyone else you think might be interested.  Also, if there is a Calontir
mail list/Facebook group we would appreciate it being posted there.

Thank you
==============
The Worshipful Company of Moneyers of the Kingdom of Northshield desire to
help all Kingdoms of the Knowne World have an established Moneyers presence.

To that end Master Bartnel Fitz Neel (OL) and myself will be hosting a
workshop for all of those interested in learning the art of creating coin
dies and striking coins. The workshop will be this Saturday, October 26th
in the Canton of Axed Root (Ames, Iowa) at the event “Heralds and Horses”
which is being presented by the Royal University of Scir-Hafoc of the
Kingdom of Calontir (http://www.axedroot.org/rush)

Anyone willing to give us 5 or 6 hours will be able to create their first
coin die and die cutting tools as well as learn what they need to create
more.  There is no cost for this other than the event fees.

If you have any questions you may contact me at the email address below or
by phone as after 1 on the 25th I will be enroute.

Yours in Service,
THL Ealdred of Malmesbury
Dawson Lewis – Ealdredsca AT AOL.com / 605-222-9530