Boosting the bandwidth:

   - ==============
   -

   The Worshipful Company of Moneyers of the Kingdom of Northshield desire
   to help all Kingdoms of the Knowne World have an established Moneyers
   presence.

   To that end Master Bartnel Fitz Neel (OL) and myself will be hosting a
   workshop for all of those interested in learning the art of creating coin
   dies and striking coins. The workshop will be this Saturday, October 26th
   in the Canton of Axed Root (Ames, Iowa) at the event “Heralds and Horses”
   which is being presented by the Royal University of Scir-Hafoc of the
   Kingdom of Calontir (http://www.axedroot.org/rush)

   Anyone willing to give us 5 or 6 hours will be able to create their
   first coin die and die cutting tools as well as learn what they need to
   create more. There is no cost for this other than the event fees.

   If you have any questions you may contact me at the email address below
   or by phone as after 1 on the 25th I will be enroute.

   Yours in Service,

   THL Ealdred of Malmesbury Dawson Lewis – Ealdredsca AT AOL.com /
   605-222-9530

Maestra Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of the Lonely Tower
Kingdom of Calontir

*Da ambiente e ospitalità sono la bellezza*
*From ambiance and hospitality come beauty*

*Mangiare! Mangiare! Siete tuttu troppo sotille!*
*Eat! Eat! You're all too thin!*