More from your Crown Autocrat:

Please remember a few site rules:

Site is Fully DRY and Non-Smoking. This includes the grounds also (If need be, you are allowed to smoke in your own vehicle, or across the street)

Feast is being catered. No need for feast gear. Please though, bring a mug for water.

There are no live weapons allowed on site. Please leave any personal steel at home. Provisions have been made for Crown.

If the combatants would like to shower after the tourney there are showers available.

If you would like to use the pool (lap and fun pool) / pool tables/ air hockey/ table tennis. Please bring a swimsuit and towel for the pool. There is an additional charge to use the rest of the site. We have been discounted for a day fee (at the moment I do not have that handy but will get it here later).

If there are any questions/comments/concerns please contact me off list : [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Anne

PS please share this!!!